- Air Conditioning
- Child friendly
- Close to Shops & Restaurants
- Club House
- Completed Construction
- Contemporary Architecture
- Entertainment System
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gym / Fitness Room
- Internet access
- Lift / Elevator
- Lounge Area
- Maid Service available
- Manned Security
- Near to Beach
- Off-Road Parking
- Panoramic Views
- Reception / Management Office
- Rental Management Program
- Roof Top Terrace
- Shared Swimming Pool
This 1-Bedroom condo is located only 400 meters from Surin Beach and Bangtao Beach; living here will give you the perfect choice between 2 of the most beautiful beaches on Phuket Island.
The large condo is two 1-bedroom units combined into one big unit, resulting in a spacious condo – pretty much one of its kind in this development. The condo can easily be used as a 2-bedroom unit with two separate alcoves for the beds and the kitchen / living room area in the middle.
Transportation is comfortable and it is located close to high class restaurants and bars. Easy for travelling to other tourist attractions as there are service points to support all of your requirements and Surin Beach is in the middle of the island so very easy to travel.
The lobby looks luxurious in hotel style and accommodates your everyday holiday with 3 different styles of swimming pool plus the best facilities on a rooftop that offers 360 degree of ocean and mountain views.
Condo Fact Sheet:
- Located on 5th floor
- Monthly maintenance fee THB 3,360
- 7% Guaranteed rental return
Facilities & Features:
- Upscale modern Thai style Lobby (comparable to 5-star hotel)
- Super luxurious restaurant on the 3rd floor with a sea view
- Swimming pool & Jacuzzi on 7th floor with an incredible sea view
- Sky Pool bar serving drinks on the rooftop
- Multi-function room for recreational activities
- Fully equipped fitness center with sea views
- 300 sqm tranquil and relaxing garden on 8th floor
- Free Shuttle Bus available
- Wifi available throughout the project.
PRICE REDUCED FROM 6.5 MILLION THB FOR A QUICK SALE
REAL Ref. 13403