- Child friendly
- Close to Airport
- Close to Golf Course
- Close to Shops & Restaurants
- Completed Construction
- Entertainment System
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gym / Fitness Room
- Internet access
- Maid Service available
- Manned Security
- Near to Beach
- Off-Road Parking
- Office / Library
- Private Swimming Pool
- Sea Views
- Terrace / Balcony
This substantial villa is located on the east coast of Phuket island near the village Ban Para.
Completed in 2013, this 1,100 square meter home offers, four bedrooms, six bathrooms, office, two large living rooms and huge gym, all with a magnificent view into the Phang Nga bay.
Baan Paragone is a three level home extending over 1,100 square meters in living space.
Views from this property are spectacular and a constantly changing vista awaits you each day.
The house is built with a northerly aspect looking across the bays and minor islands to mainland Thailand and then out into the Andaman Sea and Phang Nga bay.
There are two major marinas, Yacht Haven and Ao Por Grand Marina nearby.
Less than five minutes’ drive will bring you to the 18-hole Jack Niklaus designed Mission Hills golf course which includes a spa and more.
Major mall retail shopping is a 25 minute drive at Central Festival and Tesco Lotus. Both the British International School (BIS) and Phuket International Academy (PIA) are also within an easy 20 minute drive. The airport and northern beaches are a mere 15 minute drive from the front door.
With everything close at hand, Baan Paragone offers privacy and tranquility not found in the over developed west coast of Phuket.
If you are interested in enjoying the best of tropical island living then make Baan Paragone a “must view”.
- 2 Rai (3,400 sqm approx) freehold land on two titles
- Grand entrance with waterfall feature opening onto large lobby with double story atrium
- 4/5 Bedrooms, 4 with full ensuite
- 6 bathrooms all with showers
- Huge air-conditioned gymnasium
- Infinity pool with in pool seating next to sala
- Sundance 880 cameo massaging spa recessed into patio
- Large premium office area with amazing views
- Gourmet kitchen
- Butler’s pantry with direct access to herb garden
- External BBQ balcony directly off the kitchen and entertaining areas
- Extensive outdoor entertaining and relaxing areas
- Family lounge / television room and living lounge spaces on separate floors
- Double garage with large workshop behind
- Large storage rooms on two floors
- Eco friendly 75,000 litre concrete rainwater tank built in under the house
- Balconies off every bedroom
- Separate discrete laundry and drying area and much, much more…..
Offered for long-term RENT at THB 165,000 per month (plus utilities).
For SALE at THB 65 million (Freehold).
REAL Ref. 11851