- Child friendly
- Close to Golf Course
- Close to Shops & Restaurants
- Completed Construction
- Concierge / Villa Manager
- Entertainment System
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Internet access
- Maid Service available
- Manned Security
- Near to Beach
- Off-Road Parking
- Private Chef available
- Private Swimming Pool
- Staff Quarters
- Terrace / Balcony
This amazing property is a five-bedroom tranquil haven offering space, elegance and total privacy in the secured Layan Estate villa enclave, just minutes away from the soft-sand beaches of Layan and Bangtao on Phuket’s west coast.
Ideal for extended families or groups, this spacious holiday retreat features a stunning 20-metre swimming pool and a full complement of quality services. The Villa’s lush tropical landscape, seamlessly connected indoor-outdoor spaces and expansive Thai contemporary design offer a wonderful balance of private and fun spaces for families to enjoy, as well as providing a fantastic venue for weddings and special events. Located in a peaceful residential area, this spectacular villa is a world away from Phuket’s hectic tourist centres, yet it remains within easy reach of the island’s finest restaurants, spas and boutiques in and around a collection of luxury resorts in Bang Tao Bay.
About the Villa
A sense of majesty ensues from the moment you arrive at the villa. Entering through its oversized teak front doors is to step inside another world; a true tropical escape. A long stretch of glimmering blue meets you on arrival: the 20 by 5-metre infinity pool, where life in the villa revolves. The spacious wooden pool deck offers a divine choice of spots to catch the sun’s rays, while a lovely outdoor sala provides a shaded lounge area just a hop away from the 10-person jacuzzi. Towering fan palms and a rich variety of tropical garden plants create a vivid green landscape and a natural border that keeps the villa ultra-private and secure.
Inside, a remarkable collection of art and antiques from traditional Thai temple spires to ancient Buddha statues to bright whimsical paintings, including several depicting Asian archetypes by Belgian artist Christian Develter, add character and colour throughout the villa. A large living room with a gorgeous vaulted timber ceiling and two walls that open completely to the outdoors offers a nice spot for reading or enjoying a cosy chat with the family. The well-equipped TV room is a colourful, fun space for children and adults alike while a private study leading to a garden patio provides a quiet retreat. A formal dining room set in front of the superbly fitted out western kitchen has seating for 16. Each of the five bedrooms offers a very well appointed, peaceful oasis for couples or kids. Romance abounds in the upstairs master suite, which features a two-person terrazzo bathtub that overlooks the pool from its private bathroom.
The villa manager, chef, maid and concierge service ensure that every need is taken care of efficiently and with utmost professionalism and care. Enjoy a full range of services on offer, from poolside massages to babysitting to booking a round of golf.
– Live-in staff (plus external staff)
– Laundry and housekeeping (all on site)
– Babysitting service available (upon request)
– In house masseuse (upon request)
– Car and driver for hire (upon request)
– Car hire (on request)
– Full-time chef (Thai specialties)
– 20m x 5m swimming pool, with outdoor shower
– 10-person Jacuzzi, 2m x 2m
– Expansive pool-side lounge area with 12 sun beds and three loveseats
– Spacious 7m x 5.5 m Outdoor Sala, with mini-fridge and seating for 12
– BBQ area with kitchenette and gas BBQ
– Private garden patio with seating for six
– BOSE surround-sound stereo with CD player and speakers throughout the villa
– TV Room with a 42-inch flat screen TV, DVD player and cable
– TV and DVD player in all bedrooms, 42-inch flat screen in Master
– Safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms
– Library/Office with fax/printer/scanner
– Local phone service
– First aid kit
Daily rates range from USD 950 to USD 2.400 – please enquire for your customer quotation.