- Air Conditioning
- Child friendly
- Completed Construction
- Entertainment System
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gym / Fitness Room
- Internet access
- Maid Service available
- Manned Security
- Near to Beach
- Off-Road Parking
- Panoramic Views
- Private Chef available
- Private Swimming Pool
- Sea Views
- Terrace / Balcony
This remarkable villa, located in the exclusive Cape Sol on the West coast of Phuket, is designed as an exclusive private villa, ideal for families or groups of friends to escape together in stylish yet relaxed surroundings.
This luxury villa is a unique ultra modern contemporary design, which maximizes the exquisite natural features of the site from the magnificent ocean views to the west, the majestic granite rock formation that forms the north boundary of the villa site to the natural forest that covers the Kamala headland.
You enter the villa along steps, which lead through a sloping tropical garden before crossing the entrance pond into an expansive, open-plan living area. This tranquil design features 18m long glass doors that slide back to provide a natural flow from the entrance garden, through the living area, across the pool deck and on to the magnificent views of the Andaman Sea.
The level above the main living area is the main bedroom wing housing four en-suite bedrooms with all bedrooms and bathrooms having unobstructed panoramic sea views. The level below the main living area consists of a large family room, with a 52inch TV, a table tennis table, a futball table and a small bar area as well as 2 further en-suite bedrooms also with sea views. The lower level has a massage area and adjacent Jacuzzi bath with spectacular views through the tree canopy to the sea.
Guests can also enjoy their own private access to the sea front from the family room along an elevated timber walkway weaving through the natural forest canopy to the background sounds of running water from the adjacent mountain stream. The villa has been built into the rock face along the North boundary and the granite rock formation provides a unique and spectacular natural wall to the villa. The mix of cutting edge technology, modern design and natural beauty results in a remarkable and unique property.
The villa has six spacious guest rooms, each with its own ensuite bathroom and private balcony with uninterrupted views over the Andaman Sea. There are three king bedrooms and three twin rooms, which can also be brought together to form three king size beds. The master suite also has a large outdoor terrazzo bath tub in addition to separate showers. The bedrooms all have high quality cotton bed linen.
In room features include:
Individually controlled air-conditioning, Remote controlled sun blinds and curtains, 32inch plasma screen TV and DVD player in Bedroom 1, 2, 3 and 4, Complimentary wireless Internet access, Luxury Paresa bathroom accessories
- 15m infinity-edge swimming pool
- 6 ensuite bedrooms all fully air-conditioned
- 32in flat screen TV and DVD player in Bedroom 1, 2 ,3 and 4
- Remote controlled sun blinds and curtains
- Touch screen central lighting, air-conditioning and ceiling fan control system
- Distributed audio within the living areas, terrace and underwater in the pool
- Complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the villa
- Family room featuring 52in plasma screen, DVD player and table tennis
- Fully furnished inc. bed linen and towels
- Fully equipped kitchen and breakfast room
- Private staircase leading to ocean
- Bed linen is changed every third day unless specifically requested otherwise
- Pool & Bath Towels
- Live-in Chef
- Baby cot is available
- Wine can be sourced and ordered before your arrival through Paresa reservations or during your stay from the Paresa Wine list.
- Paresa offers concierge services through the resort, offering a wide range of excursions, yacht hire or car rentals
- Full access to Paresa, restaurants, cooking school, spa and gym
Daily Rates USD 1,700 – 4,500 – please enquire for your personal quotation.
Also offered for sale with a guide price of USD 15 million.
REAL Ref. 11659